Online Meetup: Containerbuddy Introduction
Get an introduction to Containerbuddy, a scheduler agnostic and vendor-neutral tool that simplifies the process for containerizing applications by doing the things most existing apps don’t:
- Register the app/service in a service catalog (example: Consul)
- Run health checks for our app/service and send heartbeats to the service catalog
- Specify the services our app depends on (example: DB and cache)
- Watch for changes to those services (example add a new DB instance)
- Configure and reconfigure itself based on the topology of those services
- Learn why container-native architecture is the new normal and why Containerbuddy can help you with the heavy lifting required to containerize legacy applications.